- 20 min
- 20 min
Try out this simple red mullet recipe with olives baked in parchment paper. Find more tasty fish recipes and other meal ideas too.
Ingredients (serves 4 people)
- 1. 4 red mullet, gutted
- 1. Heat the oven to 190Â°C(170Â° fan) 375Â°Fgas 5.Cut 4 pieces of non-stick baking paper, large enough to enclose the fish.Rinse the mullet in cold water and pat drywith absorbent kitchen paper
- 2. Soyez la premiÃ¨re Ã aimer Ajouter Ã mesfavoris Imprimer
- 3. Finelychop the shallots and garlic.Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan and cook slowlyuntil soft and translucent.
- 4. Place each fish on a sheet of baking paper and spoon the shallot mixture over the fish.
- 5.Sprinkle the olives on top of the fish.
- 6. Fold the paper over the fish and double-fold each edge to make a sealed parcel. The parcels should not be too tight, as steam will puff them up in the oven.
- 7. Bake for about 20 minutes until the fish is opaque and comes away easily from the bone.