- 8 min
- 15 min
If you are trying to find your next supper think fish and healthy recipes instead of the usual meat dishes. Try this BBQ sea-bass recipe from Enviedeplus.
Ingredients (serves 4 people)
- 1. 4 sea bass fillets
- 1. Stay away from those big juicy steaks if you donâ€™t want a big juicy belly.
- 2. To make BBQ sea bass parcels for four, you will need:
- 3. Chop the herbs and slice the lemon. Top and tail the green beans before steaming for a couple of minutes, until â€˜al dente’. They should still be crisp when finished.
- 4. Take some parchment baking paper and place a single fillet on each sheet. Sprinkle the fish with the fresh herbs, add a slice of lemon and then top with the cooked beans. Finish up by pouring 100ml of wine over each fillet. Close the parcels, securing each one with a cocktail stick and then barbeque for about eight minutes.
- 5. Serve the fish immediately in the paper â€“ think of it as a posh, healthy version of fish and chips. But with summer vegetables instead of chips!